Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Live your life

When you look at your life and you're not happy with the way it is mapping out. 

Do something about it. 


When your not becoming the kind of person you dreamt you would be. 


Do something about it. 


When you know in 20 years you'll look back on your life with regret. 


Do something about it.


yes yes yes


A couple of months ago my life was 'average' I had a good job, but not amazing. 
I liked where I lived but didn't love it. 
I felt like I was always waiting for something to happen but never did anything about it.
 I now realise only 'you' can make something of your life.

I found out that a new school was opening up in Moshi, Tanzania, Africa. They were looking for quallified teachers. Usually when I see opporunities like this, I would always think how amazing it would be, but never persue it. However this opporunity came at the time that I wanted to take charge of my life and look back on my life at an old age and think WOW.


So thats where I am now, I don't have long untill the big move to Tanzania. I have my own class grade 3+4 (mixed) and I am busy buying things for my classroom. 



I love my life!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment